Proven coaching strategies for igniting your inner spark to create the success you desire
Why Hire a Career/Life Coach?
- Your Life Coach will help you integrate your life and work in whatever form you choose to take it based on your strengths and values.
- Your career is more than a job since rewarding work takes many forms.
- Invest in your career and find inspiration, strategies, and motivation to do the work you love.
- Your life coach will help you stay on track as you encounter joys, challenges, and opportunities in your life and career.
We all have challenges. Sometimes those challenges get so layered solutions look fuzzy. While a fuzzy blanket is warm and comforting on a cold cloudy day, fuzzy thinking leads to discouragement and uncertainty. Life Coaching can peel back the layers.
You have decisions to make, frustrations, and distractions. When you feel like you are sinking or a big wave crushed your plans and motivation, talk to Nancy. A short conversation can brighten at least one layer of cloudy indecision. Nancy knows what challenges feel like. Sometimes they are obvious, but other times they are your own private roadblocks. Nancy is here to use her Career Counseling, Life Coach training, and years of experience to bring clarity, joy, and positive action steps to brighten your life today.
Take Charge of Your Life and Career
- Send an email to describe a problem.
- Free resume review to highlight strengths and weaknesses.
- Request a 30-minute conversation to discuss a problem or challenge.
- Schedule a 45-minute Life/Career Coaching appointment.
Sample Life/Career Coaching Topics
- Steps for Finding the Career that Fits Your Lifestyle
- Job Search Strategies for Finding the Job You Want
- Communication Skills for Relationships Building and Job Satisfaction
- Identify and Overcome Challenges for Balancing Your Life and Career
Nancy is ready to help you take the next step to find work that fits your values, strengths, and lifestyle.
“I was able to find employment for one of the top employers on my list. Thank you Nancy!” See more
Nancy J. MillerMaster’s degree Career Counselor/Certified Life Coach. www.linkedin.com/in/clwd08
“Nancy Miller played a crucial role in helping me get my new job.”
My goal as a Life Coach is to inspire you to tell your story, unleash your creativity, and find opportunities for success in your life, career, and business. Creative thinking generates powerful problem-solving techniques, decision-making strategies, resumes, interviews, and social networking.
I welcome a complimentary consultation to see if my coaching style is right for you. Contact Nancy. Let me know what you need; information, resources, coaching.
Business hours Monday – Friday 9:00 to 7:00. After hours appointments can be scheduled when available.